Tuesday, April 14

Going Mental - How Borderlines and Narcissists Abuse Facebook and

 

This was first posted 8/14/14.
Today is 4/14/15.
Jodi Arias gets life in a prison cell ?



To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
www.google.com/+donwesley

My wife Denise had a personality...  part that was fragile and very smart. Another part was very tough and sinful, with the wrong reasons for living a life with Christ.
I'm not certain whether the medical symptoms revealed Schizophrenia or the Border line Disorders,
All I can say for certain is that God gave us as gifts to each other, Denise abandon God and I got closer to Him when she left me in 2008.


 
"The night after Robin Williams death was announced, a local TV channel ran Mrs Doubtfire in tribute. If you need a demonstration of
how the family courts, and women in general, have men's balls in their grasp, just watch that movie. It is tragic and infuriating at the
same time, and I always suspected it was a reflection of Williams' own situation -- his portrayal was just too from-the-heart. "Patriarchy" my shiny white ass."