Tuesday, September 27

God supernaturally strikes demons until they submit.





Angels of God supernaturally strike demons until they submit.


I was a Witness for the Prosecutor in the Criminal Court. in Montreal.
I was brought before the Judge and
made to Swear with my Hand on the Bible and say...
"If I tell a lie; I accept that God May Strike me Dead."
I was only 11 years old.
What do you think was going through my little mind.
So I replied: Using the Truth the Detective told me.
I feared the man who went to Jail because of me.
When He got out of Jail what, .....






Published on Nov 16, 2014
Thirty generations ago Bobby’s ancestors committed perversion and adultery causing a curse. Bobby’s demons were extraordinarily stubborn until beaten into submission by holy angels. Watch this unusual supernatural demonstration of God’s power.